Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fishtail Flippee

 
This hairstyle was inspired by cutegirlshairstyles.com using a combination of her tutorials.The
first hairstyle I did was a flip using the tutorial above since I didn't have the topsy tail tool and was too lazy to make one, I just simply used my fingers for this step. The second hairstyle I did was a fishtail braid. It may seem complicated to do this but with the help of Mindy's tutorial http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/5-minutes/how-to-fishtail-french-braid-long-hairstyles/, I was shocked and awed by how easy it actually is! Although, she makes it into a french braid, I just made mine from a normal ponytail. But I do hope to accomplish that someday. Just one thing I want to point out, is that I made a medium high ponytail for the flip, because I didn't want it to end up being too loose. That's it! Have fun! :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment