Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sunshine Burst (Never Ending French Braid Bun)

 
 
This hairstyle was inspired by princesshairstyles.com. It seems like it's usually called Never Ending French Braid Bun, but I think it looks like sunshine rays so I called it Sunshine Burst... These pictures were taken on my first try of this hairstyle and I'll have to say, it turned out pretty ok. My girls are always fidgeting and complaining when I work with their hair, so this was the best I could do.  My second try turned out even better, too bad we were in a hurry to go out and I didn't have time to take any pictures that day... From my experience, you can have the braided part of this hairstyle placed anywhere on the head depending on how you part out the circle, whether it's closer to the forehead or closer to the middle of the head. You can check out the tutorial here :
 

No comments:

Post a Comment