Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fishtail Sideswept French Braid

 
 
This is another hairstyle inspired by princesshairstyles.com and is a great variation to the regular fishtail braid. My daughter's hair is a little short to be kept sideways, and my older daughter didn't let me do hers (her hair is a bit longer) so this was how it turned out. It mostly stayed on her back instead of being over her shoulder. Oh well... She wore this hairstyle for school so I guess it's better that it was out of her way. If you know how to a regular fishtail braid, then you will master this one easily. But it does take a lot of time so be verrrry patient. I didn't spray any water during the braiding process since I was afraid of losing control of the strands. I did spray a little before I started, but it dried up, so I guess mine turned out to be on the messy side. I'll have to water it down some more next time. Here's the tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment