Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Neighborhood Cats

Random Post:
 
 
The other day I was simply looking out the window like I usually do and found 3 beautiful cats sunbathing on top of our tool shed. I was awed and amazed by the way they all looked so different in terms of colors and patterns, yet they were cuddled up and sleeping so peacefully in the warm sun. I quickly grabbed my camera and when I came back I was very lucky to find them in the same position and I took this amazing snapshot while I still could. I enjoyed watching them. Too bad my kids were at school, they would've loved seeing this in person. These are my neighborhood's wandering cats that are under no ownership. I only edited the surroundings a little bit and left the cats intact. It's just picture perfect like they were posing for me or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment