Monday, December 10, 2012

Chalkboard In Kids' Room

I've always wanted to make a chalkboard wall for my kids in their room. I finally got it done all by myself! Yaay! Having a chalkboard wall can be very useful in many ways; kids can let their imagination and creativity go wild, can be good for learning, scribbling notes or messages for one another, and simply just having fun. The downside of this unfortunately, is that it can be very very messy. Messiness in the air, on the floor, on little hands, and even on clothes. I'm constantly battling with the dust from everyday sweeping and washing. It never ends. I always wonder if everyone else with chalkboard walls face the same problems like I do. Since it was my idea, I try my best to stay calm about this matter and just let the kids enjoy themselves and have fun. Even I enjoy doodling on it. Who doesn't? Hopefully my problems with the mess will reside within time.
Before
 

After


No comments:

Post a Comment