Monday, December 10, 2012

Paper Crowns

 
I got this crown off of this website http://www.4kraftykidz.com/GirlCraftKits.html I found during my search of paper crowns. Unfortunately, the craft didn't have a tutorial since it was only up for sale, so I basically made mine by eyeballing and using common sense. Here's the image I found:
 
These below images are the ones I made. I made two of them since I was making these for my daughter's classroom, one for the boys and one for the girls. I decorated them with all sorts of things I had on hand; glitter, sequins, gems and even a plastic rubbery spiderman item I found which added a nice touch to the boys' crown. I placed some adhesive clear film on them to keep them in good shape and to last longer since it was for a classroom, and I added a ribbon on both sides so it can be adjustable for all the kids. Too bad I took these quick photoshots, therefore I didn't get a chance to take pictures with someone wearing them.



With plastic film.

With ribbons.
 
This last picture has some vertical lines I occasionally get due to my camera being damaged. Didn't notice them before, so I don't have any better pictures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment