Monday, December 10, 2012

Toilet Paper Roll Flowers

 
This craft is was inspired by a craft I found online at http://ocfamily.com/ in the blogs section which came with a tutorial. I tried to attach the exact link, but for some reason I get a blank page when I open the blogs section window. It could be the cookies in my browser... But if I do manage to get it to open I'll update you with the link. For now, here's the photo I found on that website and below that are mine.
 
 


There are so many amazing and creative crafts that can be done with toilet paper rolls, ranging from flowers, to animals, to even school supplies storage! Amazing amazing!!! You can even decorate your house with them! I was awed and surprised by all the creative creations that can be done by simply using these rolls that is cheap, easy and nearly always available! So start saving those rolls and put them to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment