Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Weather Chart

 
The one in the photo above is my version of the chart.
 
 

This one I found on pinterest. It's the original version. I happened to come across this blog in which the blogger explains how the original creator of this weather chart has no blog of her own (not sure if she does now a year later), but go ahead over there and check it out. The blogger even has her own version. Mine isn't so professionally made as theirs are but I just really like the whole idea of it. The kids helped out too by coloring it using markers. Mine has 2 blank spaces since where I live we don't get any snow or much storms....just rain. So I didn't know what to put there and decided to leave them blank. Here's the link to that blog and a photo of her version of the weather chart: http://rowdyinroom300.blogspot.com/2012/07/weather-chart.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment