Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dutch Flower Braid

I've been doing this hairstyle quite often on my girls' hair and it's considered as one of my favorites. Since I've been practising this hairstyle by doing it alot, I think that I have mastered it pretty ok. I tell you, I'm not a very good braider at all. For being just a beginner, I may proudly say what I have accomplished as not being so bad. It's very easy to make once you get hang of it. With a little practise and patience it'll be just a breeze.

This hairstyle was inspired by cutegirlshairstyles.com . This is such a great website with many great hairstyles that Mindy does on her girls' hair. I always go onto her website to get many great ideas for doing such beautiful yet simple and quick hairstyles for my girls. Now I may not have the best photos of this hairstyle, but do check out the link above to see Mindy's pictures and a tutorial video as well. My photo below was taken after we came home from a wedding, so it may seem a little messy. When I do make this hairstyle again, I'll be sure to take better shots of it before we go out.

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment